- Vietnamese name: Công ty Cổ phần Nước Giải Khát Chương Dương
- English name: Chuong Duong Beverages Joint Stock Company
- Abbreviated name: CDBECO
- Stock code: SCD
- Charter capital: VND 85.000.000.000 (Eighty five milion Vietnam Dong)
- Address: 606 Vo Van Kiet Street, Cau Kho Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
- Telephone: (84 8) 383 67518/383 68747
- Fax: (84 8) 383 67176
- Website: www.cdbeco.com.vn
- Name of Bank: Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, An Phu Branch– HCMC (Agribank) .
- Bank Account No: 1606 2010 35222
- License No.: 4103002362
Issued firstly by Department of Planning and Investment of HCMC on June 02th 2004, retrieved second on May 26th 2008.Read more
Process of establishment:
Chuong Duong Beverages Joint Stock Company used to be USINE BELGIQUE factory which was built in 1952 belongs to BGI Group (France). Before 1975, it was the biggest soft drink manufacturer in southern Vietnam. In 1977, the factory became a state company with the name of SCD soft drink factory. From 1993, it was called Chuong Duong Beverages Company. In 2004, the company was renamed to Chuong Duong Joint-Stock Company according to the Decision No.242/2003.
Ho Chi Minh City:
VITA: 577 Hung Vuong Street, Ward 12, District 6
Telephone: (84 8) 38752144
Randox Regional QMS Conference[27/06/2013]
From 12th to 14th June, 2013 - Randox Laboratories held the regional ...
In September 07th, 2012, TD Medical in collaboration with Randox ...